vrijdag 6 januari 2012

Train'ing'

Every week I take a couple times the train. As I live in Leuven but work in Brussels and Ghent it's like a second home :) it all started when I was 17, when my mother decided to move to Antwerp with the family and I still went to school in Ghent. Back in those days I 'trained' only 4 times a week to my school because I had and have those wonderfull friends who offer me a place to sleep. Today the amount of trains is raised to 6 or 8 times a week... In the beginning I hated it, but now I kinda like it. You always have some time to think things over, do some homework, take a little nap, call some friends, catch up some office work, get up to date with the world (by reading the newspaper-in Belgium we have this free paper called 'the metro' which is always available at the station or you can find one on the train), listen to some music, watch a movie, talk to a stranger, eat your breakfast or lunch, write an article, think and plan your future or just stare out the window and think of nothing or your loved one ... Like you see there is a lott of things to do with your time while training.
Thank you for existing trains! Even if they strike sometimes or come to late Or you don't have place to sit, I can say I like my time on the train and thank them for transporting me every day of the week to the places I wanna go.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten